Safety is our top priority.
Your experience at Ritz Express Car Wash is incredibly important to us. We inspect and maintain our state-of-the-art technology daily to ensure you and your vehicle’s safety.
However, in the rare instance something goes wrong, please let us know immediately. We are here to help.
Make sure to take appropriate precautions before washing.
We know you have questions about what is covered under our incidental damage policy, so we have created a list of the items we do not take responsibility for during a car wash.
If you are concerned about damage to an item not on the list below, we are happy to speak with you about your vehicle.
Please note that in addition to the items on our list, we are not responsible for any damage to you or your vehicle that may occur while using our vacuums or parking lots.
Without limitation, we are not responsible for any damage related to:
- Pre-existing damage and/or deterioration (tears, chips, scratches, dents, discoloration, stains, odors, etc.)
- Non-OEM (Original Equipment from Manufacturer) parts, modified items, & aftermarket accessories (bug guards, bike racks, wind visors, sun visors, spoilers, etc.)
- Manufacturer defects
- Malfunctioning power or manual antennas
- Spare tire & hitch covers
- Magnetic signage & vehicle wraps
- Power running boards
- Any items in pickup beds
- Vehicles over 10 years old
- Negligence (including intentional acts) or misconduct by you, another customer, or a third-party, including, but not limited to, failure to place vehicle in neutral when instructed, braking or accelerating in the tunnel, opening windows, turning on windshield wipers, etc.